Continental ContiPremiumContact™ 2 Seal Tyres Available in Reading
ContiPremiumContact™ 2 Seal
For upmarket mid-sized and luxury vehicles.
- Outstanding braking performance in both wet and dry conditions
- Excellent resistance to aquaplaning
- Precise handling and unbeatable driving stability
- 3D grooves optimise braking performance in both wet and dry conditions. The even pressure distribution ensures very short braking distances.
- Due to an increased number of tread blocks and an open inner shoulder, water is dispersed more efficiently. The harmonious round shape of the ground contact patch provides excellent protection against aquaplaning.
- The asymmetric tread pattern stiffens the tyre shoulder and provides optimum road contact.
*ContiSeal™ is a technology developed by Continental designed to seal damaged tyre tread. If you experience a puncture by a small yet impactful object like a nail, there is no need for an inconvenient and immediate roadside tyre change. With ContiSeal™ holes in the tyre will remain sealed even if the object that caused the puncture becomes dislodged.
Fully fitted price per tyre
|Size 16 Tyres|
Continental ContiPremiumContact™ 2 Seal 215/60R16 95H
Continental ContiPremiumContact™ 2 Seal 215/60R16 95V
|Size 17 Tyres|
Continental ContiPremiumContact™ 2 Seal 225/50R17 98H
Continental ContiPremiumContact™ 2 Seal 225/50R17 98V